Okay, firstly I was tagged by the awesomely annoying
two times aaaaaaaages ago, so I figured I'd finally do them in one shot.
1. - You must posts these rules.
2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. - Choose
10 people and put their icons on your journal 5. - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (pfffft, yeah right) 6. - Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. - You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. - No tag-backs
9. - You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. - YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
10 Facts About Me:
- I love reading
- I love writing
- I'm very lazy which causes problems with 1 and 2
- Music gives me life
- According to people, I'm a good singer (not sure about that one though)
- I will have to do my GCSEs at the end of this school year
- I should currently be doing something else
- I was seriously close to getting a dog that was a weird schnauzer/chihuahua breed.
- I'm gonna be moving houses soon.
- I've met a lot of people that I would definitely love to see again (or meet irl, because internet friends rock)
1. If you were the opposite gender what would you act and look like?
Probably act the same: books and movies and food. As for look... not a single clue.
2. Favorite food from another country?
3. Weirdest deviant you know?
4. Paperback or hardcover
5. Favorite book (not a fan fiction!) *cough
Wow... there's too many for me to be able to choose one...
6. Would you marry me?
7. When you read a lemon where does it start to get weird (1 being some kissing 10 being straight up gross)
I dunno... 7?
8. Funniest family moment?
My brother once fell down a full flight of stairs when he was a baby, but he kept going as if it was no big deal.
9. Most hated fast food
10. Mac or PC?
Why not both?
And now, the second tag. (Also by
- You must post these rules.
- You must give 10 legitimate facts about yourself, no bs please.
- You must answer my questions to you fullest capacity.
- You must tag 10 people, either you know them or you don't doesn't matter (as long as their actual people and not cyborgs)
- Do not message me saying your too lazy to do it right now (You can do it whenever, but you will eventually have to do it).
- Lastly something that makes my tags a bit different you must add a link to a picture that describes the person you were tagged by.
10 Facts About Me:
Please refer to above.
1. What is the one thing you've wanted since you were little?
To travel the world.
2. Pen or Pencil?
3. Most annoying thing you dealt with in school?
Spanish. It drains the life out of me
4. How many books do you own???
Not a single clue.
5. Favorite kids movie???
THE LION KING!!!!
6. I am outside your window watching you, what do you do next?
Invite you in. Watch a movie. Eat popcorn, idk.
7. Slender Man or Jeff the Killer?
8. If you cheated on your boyfriend/girlfriend who would you prefer it to be with, their hot sibling or hot cousin?
Cheating is wrong Morgan. No.
9. Are you going to follow me on tumblr? bluepenned18.tumblr.com (You better!)You've changed your url and this is self-promoting. OBJECTIONMy Questions:
- If you had the chance to do so, would you go back and change something that happened in the past?
- Are there any people that you'd love to meet in real life?
- Favorite color?
- Pepsi or Coca Cola?
- Any movie that made you feel strong emotions? (crying, self-doubt, questioning existence, idk)
- Are you currently reading any book? What book?
- Favorite TV show(s)?
- Favorite Restaurant?
- What is Love?
- Fantasy or Sci-Fi?
Picture that reminds me of the tagger:
This you idiot
Alright, on to the longer tag: Meet the Artist. I was tagged by the lovely
, and so here it is:
Tag #3: Meet the Artist
Legit first name: Maria.Middle name: JoseNickname: Majo, Maria, MJ, Majito, nerd/loser (you know who you are)Location: A tiny country called El SalvadorAge: 15Height: Short as fuck (4'11 or 1.54m) Zodiac sign: Scorpio!!Any pets: Not currently ;A;Favorite thing(s) about yourself: That I can be a good listener though there's not always someone to listen to me ;A;Worst habit: Easily distracted, no self control and use my computer too much ;A;Fun Fact: I can make this weird chipmunk/gollum/idk-like voice.~~~Identity, Sexuality, & Personality~~~Gender identity: FemaleSexual Preference: Straight.Relationship status: Single and probably will be for life.~~Routine~~"Early bird" or "Night owl": Night owl. Definitely. I feel more awake at night.Bath or shower: Shower because now I'm so used to it that it would be weird to go with Bath you're in your own dirty water. ewFirst thought in the morning: Urgh. 5 more minutesLast thought before falling asleep at night: Fuck. I have [this and that] due [someday next week/same week].~~School Work~~Do you work or are you a student: Student. Gonna do my GCSEs at the end of the school year.What do you do well: Maths, Write (I hope), Sing (?)Where do you see yourself in 5 years: College, probably.~~Habits (Do you...?)~~Drink: Nope. that's illegalSmoke: Nope.Do drugs: Never.Exercise: Yes and it is a pain in the ass (Literally). I swim mostly but I'm going to start going to the gym. Urgh ;A;Have a go-to comfort food: Ice cream. Or chocolate. Both, usually. Well, more like anything sweet.Have a nervous habit: Scratch myself or bite my nails. ~~What is your favorite...?~~Physical quality (in yourself): My eyes, I guess. I've been told they're nice. I also really like my feet for some reason. In others: Eyes. Well, face.Mental/emotional quality (in yourself): I can be quite understanding, I guess. Like, I know where people are coming from when they do things. Though that doesn't mean I approve of a lot of them.Food: My dad's BBQ. It's to die for.Drink:
Water, Milk and Milkshakes. Also Coke.Animal:
Chinchilla. They're freaking adorable!! >w<Artist/Band/Group: Oh gosh... so many...
- Bryan Adams
- Caravan Palace
- Fall Out Boy
- Florence + The Machine
- Mumford and Sons
- Panic! A the Disco
And there's probably more but I forgot right now.Author/Poet: Agatha ChristieTV Show: Dammit.
- Criminal Minds
- Doctor Who
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D.
- Once Upon A Time
- Whose Line is it Anyway?
- Adventure Time
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Avatar: The Legend of Korra
- Gravity Falls
- Phineas and Ferb
Look at this what a dork.Actor/Actress: Oh Lord
- Robin Williams
- Jennifer Lawrence
- J2 (Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles)
- Julie Andrews
- Emma Stone
- Andrew Garfield
- Chris Pratt
- Scarlett Johansson
Okay, I am done. You have no idea how freaking long this all took me...
also have to do the Meet the Artist tag because you both suck
That is all.